Friday 2 November 2012

DSD sale, BYOC, new collab, grab bag, money saving bunlde and new freebie!

I know Digital Scrapbooking Day officially is November 3rd but why celebrate just one day? I love to put my party hat on longer then that and it seems I am not the only one because I have already received many of newsletters in my mailbox where people have already started.
At the Lilypad the sale starts today and there's many, many, many other fun things planned through the weekend. There's chats, challenges, a fantastic Free With Purchase collab kit FREE with every 15 dollar or more purchase, games, prizes, coupons, giveaways and freebies! A gazillion reasons to get your butt over to the Pad's forums...LOL

As for the bargain hunting you need to know this:

The storewide 30% off sale starts Friday November 2nd and ends Monday November 5th

We are starting the sale with a BIG BANG: the release of the new BYOC which is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge, beautiful and a definite must have! All 7 (yes seven) guest designers for November have put in contributions too. Believe me when I say, you do not want to miss this one! Then on Saturday there will be the releasing of brand new products that are also all on sale!


NOVEMBER BYOC PRODUCTS
 I love, love, love this months colour palette! I made a paper pack containing 12 fun patterned papers and 10 matching solids, a pack of 42 elements with a hint of retro and a lot of lovin' and a full clean & simple, easy going wooden alpha.
release november 2nd

Here's a few of the stunning projects the Pink Ladies made with them.

by heddy and laura
by sarah
by cheryl, andrea, sannn and manuela
by nini
by sandypie

And here's some samples by the Polly's mixed with other BYOC products
 
by karen
 by jordan
by kim

OTHER NEW RELEASES
Apart from the BYOC products I also bundled up my Twiddle Twiddle Collection that you will be able to get at a steal price, made a grab bag with 4 new products and a teamed up for and finshed a new collab!!!

TWIDDLE TWIDDLE  | BUNDLE
Twiddle Twiddle is a super versatile, all purpose product line with lots of possibilities that I made for the July Zig Zag Lines at ZZS. I releasing them at TLP in this money saving bundle where you can grab them at a steal price during DSD weekend ( Value of $12.47, Bundle price $7.49 and during the DSD sale another 30% off on top of that!!!)

The kit contains 15 beautifully textured handmade papers, 37 unique elements, 7 (yes seven!) alphas and 23 wordarts to play with alone. Then there's the 6 gorgeously embellished pockets and 10 awesome vellum sheets to make sure your pages have the wow-factor you were looking for!

release november 3rd

And of course some inspirational layouts to give you an idea of the pages you could make with these fabulous products that are among the most favorite things I made.
 
by ana paula
by laura, manuela, nini and tiffany
by jordan
by sannn
More layouts are displayed here.

DSD GRAB BAG
4 fantastic new products with a 9.96 value for just 4 dollars November 3-5 ONLY!

release november 3rd

a kit
Including: 9 gorgeous papers, 25 unique elements and 2 wordarts, all perfect for pages about who you truly are, what makes you tick, what song you sing.

Elements include: * acorn stem * arrow * bead flower * beads spill * birdy * bow * 2 rimmed brads * plain brad * 3 buttons * 3 flowers * paper frame * lace * leaf * paper strip * pon pon ribbon * 2 flat ribbons * chain stitch * string * tape

(contains 4 papers and 9 elements of my A5D september 555 contribution)

a pack of 25 small, versatile brushes
Perfect for adding extra interest and depth to your pages. Brushes come in individual .png's aswell as in one all containing .abr brush file.

a pack of fun foam elements
8 pieces in total

a beautiful, timeless alpha
Perfect to make your own headlines!
Upper case, lower case, numbers and punctuation (86 characters in total)

NEW COLLAB WITH MICHELINE MARTIN
Dressing up as a Nerd for Halloween? Or do you have some really 'geeky' pictures to scrap?
Why not embrace your inner geek and use this absolutely fab collab kit by Micheline Martin and me!

Includes:
27 stunning 12 x 12 papers
1 complte alpha that includes upper case, numbers and punctuation (all seperate png files)
77 unique and super fun elements

release november 3rd

Get inspired!!!!
 
 by natascha
 by sarah, keela, petra and erika
by janett
by sannn

FREE TALK GEEKY TO ME ALPHA ADDON
DSD would not be DSD if I didn't also have a little something for you for FREE! Since I loved the way my keyboard key alpha, that I made for the collab, turned out...and the fact that it's an alpha that you can easily put to good use, I thought I'd also make a dark version. And so here it is!

LINK EXPIRED

For anyone that didn't know yet, I also have a free addon pack to my Musings kit on my FB page. Might as well go and grab that one too while you're at it right?




Thanks for your friendship and support, have a fabulous DSD weekend and Happy Scrappin'!

9 comments:

  1. Love the Talk Geeky To Me alpha! Thank you very much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, love the alpha and now heading over to your fb page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the Talk Geeky alpha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks these alphas are perfect for my geeky daughter and son-in-law

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great alpha, and another great kit. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the COOLEST digital alphabet I have ever seen! Soooo nice! And it really is not geEkY. Thank you so much for sharing it with me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous Alpha!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the beautiful alpha

    ReplyDelete